Well. I'm in Norman. I am living in a house. Without a desk. Without internet access. This is difficult. I will get both things soon. But I'm here. My family had some medical issues which have been resolved quite satisfactorily. Feel free to ask me about it, but I don't feel like posting the details. But a relieving resolution was reached on Wednesday afternoon.
Classes start Monday. I need textbooks. I've been seeing lots of people the last few days. The summer was long. My parents leave Tulsa on Friday, at which point I will feel homeless.
I think I'm happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sally, sally schupak
Fleetwood Sac
Fleetwood manor needs to have a back to school bash.
I'm familiar with that homeless feeling. Joel and I were just talking about it this morning in fact... My feeling of 'home' with my parents grew so strong over the years that I don't even think of our new apartment as being home. Home, naturally, is with my nuclear family (i.e. my parents); I don't think that'll ever completely change, even when I do have kids of my own. And if something ever were to happen to my parents, I suppose a part of me (the part of my childhood that I'll always remember) will feel homeless indefinitely... As Joel and I discovered, it's a distinct TCK trait for those who did not go away to boarding school (or at least not for very long). Interesting. :)
Post a Comment