Thursday, December 20, 2007

holiday cheer

RUF has a Tacky Christmas Sweater competition every year on the last meeting. This year I won second place. My entry was obtained at the Goodwill here in Norman, OK. Some people might say that the jacket (but it's still a sweater cause it's itchy, so I qualify) "found me" rather than vice versa. I'm not quite sure about that, but I wore it, and the rest is history.

Then brother and sister arrived this week to spend break with me, and found out about this item of clothing lying dormant in my closet. We had a photo shoot, of course.

this is the only shot they could get that wasn't blurry. I might be the only one that can get my camera to work properly:

The brother was a most reluctant participant, but after several tries, we got a good one:
The sister fell in love with it and wore it to the airport to pick up the brother. He didn't even notice. I'm afraid she's going to try to take it back to NJ with her:

2 comments:

Thomas said...

this post is a 10

Brittany Smith said...

i like the new blog layout. Кто сделал?