Once some photocopies are made and some financial forms are filled out, my application to study abroad in St. Petersburg next semester will be complete. Then comes the interview, and then the real stuff - visa application, plane ticket, host family assignment, etc. It's getting closer to reality, and it feels weird. In a few months I'll be half-way around the world. But I'm looking forward to it.
Summer plans are still very much up in the air. Any ideas for me?
Life moves on as usual. It's moving fast enough to keep me from the blogging world. But it doesn't much miss me, I don't think, so it's all good.
And the requisite photo. The roomies keep things interesting, as always:
3 comments:
Lovely photo. Caroline looks like she smells something foul.
Kto krasivyeye? Ya by nye skazal...
Do not forsake the blogging world, Schupack. As long as you keep typing in English, I'll keep reading.
Post a Comment