At home with the family.
Nine people sharing one internet connection means no time to write more and post pictures.
Took three trains to get here; saw a bit of Kiev, including monks interred in underground caves. Slept on a houseboat.
Having a good time.
It gets light out before 8 am here! Wonderful.
Catching up on four months of food. Oh yum.
Getting ready to celebrate New Years, Russian-style.
Enjoying the ethnic diversity and small-town feel of the Caucasus, as well as the antics of my crazy family.
Taking lots of pictures.
Leaving in a week. Remind me to describe my trip home before I leave. Epic.
С новым годом и с рождеством!

3 comments:
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to you, too! I'm glad you had time for a little update, and even gladder that you're enjoying your time so much.
Oh, guess what! We had sunshine all day yesterday and a few hours today!!!!! Yipeeeeee!
wonderful!! I wanna see Kiev! Jealous... I LOVE YOU!!!
All of these things sound awesome.
Post a Comment