Saturday, May 30, 2009

out

It seems like my blog is all about leaving, coming back, preparing to leave, traveling. I guess that's all I do that's noteworthy.

This is it. I am leaving in five hours and embarking on I have no idea what. I am excited and apprehensive. God is sovereign. Please pray for me. I will be missing my friends. And I see my family in 9-10 weeks! hooray!

Even if you don't write me letters, send me an email and I will see it eventually. Or comment on my blog. Or just "like" one of my photos on Facebook, or something. So I know you're alive and still want to be my friend. I'm turning 21 in Ukraine. That'll be fun.

All right, friends, that's it. See you on the flip side.

3 comments:

Tumbleweed Travelings said...

What a coincidence, there is a postcard traveling to Ukraine at the same time you are!

i think you know who said...

ahhh!!
you are turning 21 only 12 or so hours after me!!! this was purposeful and very tricky-- and to think i supported this venture too!

Katie Tracy said...

I miss you already, bf. Say Hi to Ukraine for me!