And it's all the same stuff I grew up eating, I think. At least it looks like it. They ship it by the pound. But. The best part about this nifty little site is the names and descriptions of the chocolates. Some of my favorites:
- the "Korovka", which happens to mean "Cow", is described as "Not glazed sweets of the oblong rectangular form. Will consist of a dairy toffee with the become candied crust."
YUM.

- "Stolichnye" candies, translated as "Metropolitan," are "Chocolate sweets with the combined stuffings: a delightful combination of dairy lipstick and liqueur stuffings. " I don't know about you, but my mouth is watering.
- Morskiye, "Candy with fudge body covered with chocolate glaze." I'd like to know what a fudge body looks like...
- and the winner for most appealing name: Sugar free green apple flavor chocolates "Good advice"
You know, maybe instead of ordering candy I should just send them an application to be a translator....?

3 comments:
As I recall, the Korovkas and the Solichnyes were both actually quite decent.
the site has plov seasoning!!!!
that was very funny. i laughed.
Post a Comment