
...send the ol' visa application in again.
And hopefully it works this time.
School is out and I leave Norman on the 25th. After the 25th, my life will be driving, graduation ceremonies, hanging out in the Northeast, flying over the Atlantic, training across the Motherland, and finally seeing my family for a month, after nine months.
Until the 25th, my life is killing time in Norman, packing my life up, finding a way to store it efficiently, collecting things I will need for the summer, saying (temporary) goodbyes.
Oh, and reading lots of books that I choose.
This is the moral of the story, friends: Own Fewer Things. Get Rid of Things. Ruthlessly. Mercilessly. Efficiently. Space-Savingly. Stresslessly. Freeingly.

1 comment:
Liquescent has an adjective but no adverb. WHATS WITH THAT. "Liquescently" - you heard it here first.
Get rid of things! I think moving definitely makes one realize how much STUFF one has. My family never really moved (except when I was one year old), so my room has a ton of stuff in it that I need to get rid of. It's ridiculous. Just moving home from Norman blows my mind. Hmm.
Hey what's Norman like? Is it hot? Is the stadium still there? Gosh, it's been so long.
Post a Comment