Saturday, May 17, 2008

a saturday

Some friends got married today, and I went to basically my first wedding. Unfortunately the seat I was in provided a terrible angle for any sort of good picture. But here they are.

And my date:

It was a good wedding, and nice to get some social interaction after a week of solitary packing and reading and such, most of everyone being out of town for that time.

I leave Norman in one week.

3 comments:

kalipay said...

i'm serious: everybody and their brother was getting married yesterday!!! i was at my cousin's wedding, the first American wedding i've attended since some time back in 1998!

it's great that you enjoyed yours: mine had way too much alcohol and sensuality for me to enjoy much of anything after the actual ceremony. :(

Anonymous said...

I love your necklace, Sal! is it new?

Tamara L Beckwith said...

(Tami pinching own arm to validate her existence). Yep, I'm alive. Yep, I'm in Norman. Yep, I'm pretty sure that that means I'm excluded from Sally's "most of everyone". (Weeping)