Wow! Enjoy!It was spring here yesterday, but today we're having pretty steady snow showers. Someday...
lame. your blog was better when you wuz in russia and didn't have a life.
who left that comment? I hate not knowing who the anonymous commenters are.
it was left someone who is not afraid to tell the truth but hides like a coward behind anonymity.
oh come on. I know you're in Sacramento. Just go ahead and spill the rest of the beans, why don't you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Enjoy!
It was spring here yesterday, but today we're having pretty steady snow showers. Someday...
lame. your blog was better when you wuz in russia and didn't have a life.
who left that comment? I hate not knowing who the anonymous commenters are.
it was left someone who is not afraid to tell the truth but hides like a coward behind anonymity.
oh come on. I know you're in Sacramento. Just go ahead and spill the rest of the beans, why don't you.
Post a Comment