Sunday, September 30, 2007

more

1. I'm not sure why I've been blogging so much recently.

2. If I posted this just 37 minutes later, it would say "September (11)" on the sidebar. I saw that yesterday and was amused (is that morbid? or inappropriate?), but now it'll say Sept (12) which is not special.

3. What I forgot to say yesterday is that I rearranged my room this weekend. I like it better. I should do that more often, maybe.

4. About three minutes ago I said the words "come hell or high water" to my roommate. That's such a stupid expression. What does it even mean? What made me say it? I never say that.

2 comments:

Clint said...

just submitting my vote that "come hell or high water" is a worthwhile phrase. the alternatives of "no matter what happens" or "even if the situation proves difficult", are painfully boring in comparison.

as a society, i feel we are rapidly losing such vivid phrases, and that, sally schupack, is a shame.

Thomas said...

i think it's a reference to the end of the world.